2017 Reflections Results
I'm the FCPTA Reflections Chair. The best method to communicate with me is by email (reflections.fcpta [at] gmail.com).
I'm in the process of gathering contact information, for each unit. Please provide the following information for your Reflections Chair as soon as you have it (even if you have communicated this at the beginning of summer). If you don't have a chair yet I suggest you find one soon this program starts immediately, with two available training one on 8/28 and the other 9/9. Training is mandatory.
- Become familiarized with materials
- Publicize the Reflections Program on your campus
- Be available to answer student questions
- Follow guidelines
- Make sure all entries meet judging criteria
- Select impartial, Qualified judges
- Provide acknowledgment to EVERY participant (either an event, or presentation of certificates, etc)
- Submit all required forms and electronic lists requested by Council (template to be provided)
- Submit selected artwork to Fremont Council (Nov. 14th)
- Assist set up and clean up at Fremont Council Reflections Award Ceremony (Dec. 9th)
- Publicize any wards given to local students at other levels of judging
- Return all artwork to students
FREMONT COUNCIL DEADLINES/DATES
Submission of student artwork to FCPTA: Tuesday, November 14th.
Notice: Only 3 pieces of artwork for each grade division and art category will be accepted.
(Example: Elementary has 3 grade divisions, so for Visual Art I will accept 3 from Primary, 3 from Intermediate and 3 from Middle = 9 pieces for Visual Art, whereas both Jr High and High School include 1 grade division each, so they will each provide a total of 3 pieces for Visual Art)
Judging of FCPTA submissions: Nov 20th - Dec 1st ( location and specific dates to be confirmed)
Judges needed: please help us recruit impartial, qualified judges. Please ask any of your judges if they would be willing to judge at the council level.
Fremont Council PTA Reflections Award Ceremony: Dec 9th at American High School, (mandatory for all unit chairs or a representative of the unit to attend and help).
Templates and more details will be provided later.